Atiora Payback Program
Take part in the Payback program, trade and gain spread and commission rebates after each trade!
- Participation in Payback Program give an opportunity for Client to receive back partial spread after each trade.
- Participation in Payback Program may be activated once a minimum deposit of $50 has been made.
- The program applies to the following types of account: Classic, Standard and Pro.
- Partial spread refunds are activated as soon as the deposit to which the PAYBACK PROGRAM code has been applied is paid into the account.
- There is no limit to the amount of funds refunded under this program.
- Once a trade is closed on the account participating in the PayBack program, a relevant partial spread refund is automatically and instantly paid in this account as balance funds.
- Conditions and spread rebate amounts:
- The funds repaid under this program may be used in trading or withdrawn from the account without any limits.
- The funds earned under the Payback program are paid in the account on condition that all trading rules applicable to Atiora’s clients are respected.
- The Client may claim a spread refund if he/she has conducted a trade using his/her own funds. Spread refunds do not concern trades conducted by use of bonus funds. If the Client’s trading account has a bonus as credit funds and at the moment of opening a transaction Margin exceeds the difference between available funds and credit funds (M > FreeM – Cr, where M means “Margin”, FreeM means “available funds”, Cr means “Credit funds”), the spread rebate amount will be reduced in proportion to the amount of credit funds.
- Those partners whose traders participate in this service are paid commission depending on the amount of rebated spread according to the following scheme:
– For Classic accounts receiving repayments of 0.9 pips, the partner is paid 0.6 pips;
– For Standard accounts receiving repayments of 0.2 pips, the partner is paid 0.15 pips;
– For Pro accounts receiving repayments of 2 USD, the partner is paid 1.5 USD;
- The company has the right to refuse permission for participation in the Payback program or payments under the Payback program in case of suspicion that Client has used any fraudulent strategies. Also, Atiora has the right to cancel at any time the funds paid under the program earlier as well as cancel the results of any transactions conducted by use of these funds.
- Atiora reserves the right to request Client’s further identity information. Should the Client refuse to provide this information or the documents to verify his/her identity and address of residence, Atiora reserves the right to cancel at any time funds earned through the Payback program as well as cancel the results of any transactions conducted by use of these funds.
- Atiora has the right to amend the conditions of the Payback program at any time and without special notification.
- The program conditions will be considered as accepted by the client from the moment of activating the special code.
|Account type||Size of refund|